Thay and Tay Phuong Pagoda
Travel outside Hanoi to two picturesque pagdodas, built into dramatic limestone outcroppings in the middle of green rice fields. Starting with THAY PAGODA, known as Thien Phuc (Heavenly Blessing), is dedicated to Thich Ca Buddha and 18 arhats appear on the central altar. In front of the main pagoda is a small stage on stilts, where water puppet shows are staged here for festivals.
A small path leads up the rock to a smaller pagoda perched above. Continue to the TAY PHUONG PAGODA, also known as Sung Phuc Pagoda, consisting of three buildings built in descending sequence on the hillside. The earliest construction here dates from the 8th century.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show