Wooden Stamp Crafting Workshop
Popular at the hole-in-the-wall shops in the Old Quarters of Hanoi, the little wooden blocks carved with sophisticated designs offer a look back at Vietnam's feudal age. This workshop gives you hands-on experience with the art, which has morphed into the elegant wooden stamps we know today.
Put your skills to work carving your own personal stamp, for personal use or for a friend back home. You can recreate any of a wide array of designs available, or bring one yourself to make something totally unique.
With instruction to help the seemingly sophisticated process feel simple, your skilled host takes you through the steps of forming your own creation. Leave with a wooden stamp made by your own hands and a new attachment to the kings and aristocrats who left their mark on the craft.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour