Vietnamese Language Lesson & Market Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Spend an exciting day of immersion in both the language and culture of Vietnam. Get a basic Vietnamese language lesson alongside a delicious local dessert before venturing into a bustling market to put theory into practice for a localized shopping experience.
After a quick hotel pickup, settle into a local coffee shop with your guide for your lesson. As you get into the pronunciation of handy everyday phrases, order a drink and a scrumptious traditional dessert to provide you with a much needed sugar rush.
Once you’re confident, follow your guide to the dynamic Ben Thanh Market to test your skills. Try using common phrases to bargain for a souvenir from a large range of products on display. Browse through fresh local produce, traditional Vietnamese costumes (Ao Dai), tobacco, and maybe even alcohol with scorpions inside.
Complete your tour with a transfer back to your hotel for some well-deserved rest.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour