Vietnamese Cooking Class with Market Tour
Food & Drink
Unravel the secrets of authentic Vietnamese cuisine on this half-day cooking tour in Hanoi. Visit a bustling market to learn about unique local ingredients, and then receive step-by-step cooking instruction from experienced restaurant chefs.
Depart your hotel and embark on a gastronomic adventure through the city. Your first stop is at a local market, where personal assistants help you choose the fresh ingredients, such as vegetables, herbs, and spices that you will use for your cooking class.
Next, learn the secrets of preparing Vietnamese food with the ingredients you have chosen. Expert chefs are on hand to provide guidance and assistance throughout the cooking class.
Interact with your fellow cooks, and discover handy techniques as you prepare your simple, healthy dish. After your informative cooking lesson, sit down and enjoy a satisfying and delicious Vietnamese meal—in addition to your culinary creation.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour