Small Group Motorcycle Tour & Dinner Cruise
Cruises & Water Tours
Hop on the back of a speedy motorcycle with a local and cruise into the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City at night. Explore active markets, check out the illuminated features of colonial-era architecture, and take a leisurely dinner cruise to cap off your evening.
Join your guide outside your hotel, where you can strap on a helmet and get a few riding tips to keep you safe during your 2-wheeled adventure. When you're ready, hop on the back and zip toward the city center. Weave through busy lanes that wind past the ochre edifice of the Notre Dame Cathedral and catch glimpses of the Gothic features of the Saigon Central Post Office. Zoom down roads that skirt the Saigon River, watch the city's skyline blur by, and then reach the boat-packed port.
At the water's edge, climb aboard a spacious vessel and find a seat inside the comfy cabin as you push off from the dock. Enjoy a scrumptious meal of Vietnamese specialties as you drift around the river and take some time out on the open-air deck to savor tranquil views of the lights glittering back on shore. After dinner, return to your starting point and catch a final ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour