Small-Group Hoi An Walking Tour & Cooking Class
Food & Drink
Sample the flavors and history of Vietnam during a sensory-tuned walking and cooking tour of Hoi An. Traverse the streets of Old Town, shop for produce at a local market, and learn the fundamentals of cooking traditional Vietnamese dishes from an expert chef.
Meet up with your local guide and take off for Old Town. A UNESCO World Heritage site, this district and its many pedestrian-only streets make for ideal strolling and discovering. Pass by brightly colored buildings, admire the exceptionally well-preserved architecture dating back through the 15th and 19th centuries, and listen as your guide explains the history behind the Hainan Chinese Congregation.
After working up an appetite, follow your guide to meet your expert chef, and together head to a local market to haggle with merchants and purchase fresh Vietnamese ingredients. Then tuck into a family-run restaurant and strap on that chef’s hat. Though dishes vary, on this day, your cooking team captain sets you up with rice paper and bowls of warm water, and walks you through the hand-dipping process of banh trang. Dice cucumbers, mince garlic, and mix up those vermicelli noodles—once your feast is finished—it’s time to dive in.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour