Shore Excursion: Private Full-Day Tour of Hoi An from Chan May Port
Spend your time ashore with a visit to the ancient town of Hoi An, where you can see the historic beauty of Vietnam. This tour shows you spectacular landscapes in the countryside, along with the iconic old houses and avenues that hosted one of the country's busiest trade ports in a bygone era.
Meet your guide and driver at the Chan May Port for a drive that takes you south along the coast. Ride over the Hai Van Pass and get some breathtaking views of Lang Co Beach, Lap An Lagoon, and the metropolis of Da Nang as your guide lets you know a bit about one of Vietnam's most dynamic cities.
When you arrive in Hoi An, take a walk to the town's most iconic sights including the tile-roofed Japanese Bridge, the old houses of Tan Ky, and the local market that still hosts merchants today. Have lunch at a local restaurant and get a chance to see the vegetable village of Tra Que before you leave for your return to Chan May Port.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour