Seaplane Tour & Halong Bay Cruise
Air, Balloon & Helicopter Tours
Explore the scenery of Halong Bay with a seaplane flight and cruise that shows you the beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Use the easy trip from Hanoi to learn about the pristine scenery, and then experience the timeless atmosphere amid the thousands of limestone karsts.
After a morning pickup from your hotel, settle into an air-conditioned shuttle bus for the hourlong ride to Noi Bai International Airport. Here, you board your aircraft, a Cessna Grand Caravan equipped with floats to land and take off from the water. During the 45-minute flight, you can put on your audio headset and listen to commentary from your pilot as you admire the views of Hanoi and beyond.
Experience the thrill of a water landing at the Tuan Chau Marina, where you transfer from the seaplane for a cruise on Ha Long Bay. Enjoy a Vietnamese-style lunch, visit Paradise Cave, and explore the region by kayak for an up-close look at its sea caves, limestone karsts, and secluded lagoons.
In the afternoon, turn back to the marina for your flight back to Hanoi.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour