Saigon Sunset Cruise & Motorbike Street Food Tour
Take to the waters of the Saigon River at sunset to explore the city's charming waterfront by boat. Get up-close looks at Thanh Da Island's green shores, enjoy a thrilling motorbike ride back on shore, and get a guided tasting of Vietnam's best street food vendors.
Get picked up from your hotel and make your way to the banks of the Saigon River to hop aboard a luxurious riverboat. Consider grabbing a drink at the onboard bar and watch as the city's skyline drifts by in the setting sun's fading light. See the banks of Than Da Island, lined with swaying palms, look for centuries-old Buddhist temples, and chat with your guide about daily life.
Back on land, hop on the back of a motorbike to weave through the streets seeking out savory bites of Ho Chi Minh City's best street food. Over the course of your 2-wheeled foodie adventure, try 5 different dishes and get tips on other places to try from your guide before you head back to your hotel and close out your night.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour