Private Tra Nhieu Village Eco Life Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
Get an up-close look at the rural life of Vietnam with a tour that takes you to the small villages and fishing communities of the country's beautiful interior. Join a personal guide to learn some traditional crafts, get to know the local people, and take a bicycle out to get to know the countryside.
Your guide picks you up at your hotel for your bicycle ride to the local ferry, which takes you to the village of Tra Nhieu. Take your bike through quiet village roads and shady paths, relax in peaceful green fields, and get some unforgettable views of rural Vietnam.
At the village, you can learn how wooden fishing boats are made using traditional methods and participate in daily local life. Visit families making rice paper, make some colorful woven mats by hand, and try several traditional fishing techniques that have been used for many generations.
Next, get a chance to paddle a traditional thung chai, a bamboo basket boat unique to Vietnam, and experience the natural beauty of a coconut marsh before lunch with a local family. Cruise back to Hoi An in the afternoon while enjoying the scene of river life on the Thu Bon river before your guide shows you back to your hotel.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour