Private Tour to Vam Sat Mangrove Forest
Explore one of Vietnam's most important wetlands as a personal guide shows you the lush coastal wilderness. Home to more than 200 species of fauna and 52 species of flora, the beautiful forests of Vam Sat offer a look at the incredible diversity of native life.
Set out from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel in the morning for the journey south to Can Gio, home of the Vam Sat wetland. Here, a boat takes you from a private dock to discover the natural landscape of the mangrove forest before a smaller wooden vessel carries you to reach the lagoon that hosts a colony of large flying foxes.
Next, cruise into the heart of the forest for a trek to the bird sanctuary and stop by the watchtower to observe thousands of birds, including storks, herons, and cranes. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before a short walk to a natural crocodile lake, where you may spot wild monkeys jumping out from the deep forest, and then head back to Ho Chi Minh City in the evening.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour