Private Saigon Food Tour on a Motorbike
Get on a motorbike to explore all the delicious food available for tasting in Saigon. Travel with an experienced and knowledgeable guide through the busy streets in search of the absolute best examples of Vietnamese cuisine available on the street.
Travel to the some of the best local food stalls and restaurants in the city. With friendly guidance from your guide, zip through the bustling streets of the Vietnamese capital on a lightweight motorbike, the perfect way to get around.
Along the way, you are exposed to almost the entire Vietnamese noodle palate, including pho, gumbo noodles, and slow-cooked beef noodles. Try hot pot (stew) featuring goat, goby fish, gumbo, crab, and beef. Vietnamese barbecue varieties include pork breast, goby fish, prawn, squid, octopus, clam, and sparerib. Even get the chance to try gourmet snails, seasoned with delicious flavors.
Specialties in the city run the gamut from pancakes to spring and fried rolls. If you're feeling thirsty at any point on your adventure, herbal tea, sugar cane juice, or coconut juice are available to quench your need. At the end of the tour, get dropped off at your hotel.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour