Private Hanoi Photography Tour
Spend a day snapping photos around Hanoi's charming streets, bustling markets, and elegant temples as you explore the city with a professional photographer. Get tips on how to adjust the settings on your camera and get the chance to try one of Vietnam's most iconic street foods on this adventure.
Start your day with convenient pickup at your Hanoi hotel and cruise to Dong Xuan Market, the largest covered market in town. With your camera in hand, weave between colorful stalls and vocal vendors hawking everything from housewares to fresh produce, and get tips from your guide on how to frame the constantly moving scenes on your camera.
Discuss architectural photography techniques with a stop at Bach Ma temple, and then recharge by tucking into crispy banh xeo, fried pancakes filled with shrimp, pork, and bean sprouts. Continue your shutterbug adventure with a stroll past the age-old houses on Hang Bac street and along the shores of Hoan Kiem Lake.
End your excursion by grabbing a seat at the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, where you can enjoy the careful choreography and elaborate costumes of water puppet artists before you catch a ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour