Private Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
Scuttle down tight tunnels and explore camouflaged trap doors, shoot a powerful gun at a controlled range, and learn about daily life as a Viet Cong soldier on this private excursion to the Cu Chi tunnels. Watch a movie detailing wartime Vietnam and enjoy a delicious Vietnamese lunch along the way.
Catch a lift in your private vehicle right outside your hotel and chat with your guide as you drive out of the city center. Learn a bit about the origins of the Vietnam War and then reach the Cu Chi tunnels, where your underground expedition begins. See the hidden doors that lead to this subterranean world and use ladders to descend to your first tunnel.
Spend some time navigating between the maze of rooms and walkways, learning how the Viet Cong used these passageways for evasive maneuvers and common areas like hospitals, kitchens, sleeping quarters, and storage rooms.
Above ground, head to a nearby firing range where you can pull the trigger on a powerful MK-16 or AK-48 rifle and watch an engaging documentary about the events of the Vietnam War. Refuel with a freshly prepared lunch at a local restaurant and end your day with a scenic ride back to your hotel, riding past verdant rice paddies and tranquil pastoral landscapes scattered throughout the countryside.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour