Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
Food & Drink
Explore the pristine natural wilderness around the small village of Cam Thanh, where locals travel in boats made of baskets and cultivate coconuts as an essential part of life. In addition, go shopping with a professional chef and learn to prepare traditional Vietnamese cuisine.
Once you're picked up from your hotel in Hanoi, travel to Hội An to go grocery shopping with a chef. Get immersed in the local culture and learn a bit about traditional ingredients, and then travel to the small village of Cam Thanh. Visit the town's ancient cemetery, see a floating houseboat made of palm leaves, and admire the Vietnamese countryside.
Practice rowing in a basket boat as you gear up for a fun race. Afterward, a friendly villager teaches you to fish using a traditional rod and net to nab purple crabs. Row the basket boat into a heavily wooded coconut forest, and learn the importance of this fruit to the local way of life.
Finally, stop at a local restaurant to meet back up with the chef. Learn to prepare the ingredients you purchased, and then sit down to enjoy a 4-course meal featuring your own handmade deep-fried spring rolls, papaya salad with shrimp, clay pot pork or fish, banh xeo (a rice pancake), and seasonal fruit. At the end of your meal, return to your hotel in Hanoi.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour