Private Full-Day Tour of Long Tan
Cruise out of Ho Chi Minh City to uncover white sand beaches picturesque villages, visit children at an orphanage, and learn about the sacrifices of soldiers during the Battle of Long Tan. Along the way, explore underground tunnels and grab a tasty lunch at a locally loved restaurant.
Meet up with your private guide outside your Ho Chi Minh City hotel and hop aboard a comfortable shuttle for the quick ride to Vung Tau. Watch this picture-perfect seaside town come into view, pause near the shore to dig your toes into the sand, and then swing by an orphanage to chat with kids and their teachers.
Continue on to the Long Tan Memorial Cross, where you can reflect on the lives lost during the Battle of Long Tan. Nearby, head underground for an immersive look at the tunnels where soldiers sought protection from the opposing forces and find out how they connected these tunnels between the jungle and the village.
Grab a freshly prepared lunch at a beloved restaurant, check out a former military base at Nui Dat, and get breathtaking views from Minh Dam, a mountain lookout once used by vigilant military forces. Fill your camera with photos from this lofty vantage point and then head back to Ho Chi Minh City and your hotel.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour