Private Full-Day Tour of Hoa Lư & Tam Cốc
Cruises & Water Tours
Explore Hoa Lư, the ancient capital of Vietnam, on a full-day private tour with an expert guide to fill you in on the ancient and medieval history. After lunch, take a boat out onto the Tam Cốc, a stunning route that passes through limestone karst formations and an underground river.
Get picked up from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter and drive to Hoa Lư, the capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th centuries. Wander through the ancient city to see the ancient temples from the Le and Dinh dynasties. Your expert guide fills you in on fascinating historic details that bring the region's past to life.
At midday, travel to Tam Cốc to enjoy a tasty lunch. Afterward, hop on a small boat to travel through the waterways of Tam Cốc, which means "3 caves." Admire unbelievable karst limestone formations, and pass along the base of these rocks before traveling into the gaping maw of one of the many caves. Next, take a relaxing bike ride through local villages and rice paddies between massive limestone formations before your guide drives you back to Hanoi.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour