Private Dinner with a Hanoi Family
Food & Drink
Head to the home of a local family in Hanoi's Old Quarter to enjoy a traditional dinner with warm and welcoming hosts. Sip green tea, watch them prepare your meal, and chat about what daily life is like in Vietnam. Get tips on proper eating etiquette and pick up pointers for using chopsticks.
Catch a lift from your Old Quarter hotel and make your way to a local's house. When you arrive, head inside to be greeted with steaming cups of freshly brewed green tea. Take a tour of the house and peek into the kitchen to watch family members putting the finishing touches on dinner. Chat with your hosts about Vietnamese culture and watch as the younger family members call others to the table.
Pull up a chair as dinner is served and let your host help you fill your plate with tasty Vietnamese dishes. Find out how to mix the various sauces and flavors, get feedback on your chopstick technique, and find out how to position your utensils to indicate you're done with your meal. As dishes are cleared and put away, bid your new friends farewell and head back outside to grab a ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour