Private Can Gio Mangrove Biosphere Reserve Tour
Escape the bustle of Ho Chi Minh City as you head south to the mangrove forests and winding waterways of the Can Gio Mangrove Biosphere Reserve. Scope out clambering monkeys in treetop perches, visit a former military base from the Vietnam War, and enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
Meet up with your guide directly outside your Ho Chi Minh City hotel and hop aboard comfortable transportation for the 37-mile (60-km) ride to Can Gio. Start your day scoping out the powerful jaws and lightning-fast tails of toothy crocodiles, and then jump in a nimble speed boat to cruise into the park's dense mangrove forests for up-close looks at long-tailed monkeys. Share treats and take pictures with your banana-loving friends and then follow your guide to Rung Sac, where fighters once trained during the Vietnam War.
Back on the mainland, grab a table at Phuong Nam Restaurant for a delicious meal featuring Vietnamese specialties, listening to traditional folk music as you dine. Before you head back to Ho Chi Minh City and your hotel, stop at a nearby swimming pool for a refreshing dip and browse for souvenirs as you haggle for bargains at Can Gio Market.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour