Private Authentic Vietnamese Cooking Lesson in a Local Home
Food & Drink
Sit down to a feast of authentic Vietnamese cuisine and culture, and learn to prepare family recipes in the home of a Hanoi local, Hong. Get a taste of daily life as you cook, dine, and chat together with your host and a translator, experiencing a side of Hanoi that often goes overlooked by tourists.
Step away from the bustle of Hanoi's main streets and into the quiet heart of the city's Old Quarter. With the aid of a skilled translator, your warm host, Hong, welcomes you like an old friend into her home and kitchen for your lesson. Following beloved family recipes, learn to prepare dishes like a fresh salad appetizer, a main course of crispy and succulent cha gio (spring rolls) or savory cha ca (grilled fish), and xoi dua (sticky sweet rice) for dessert.
Once your meal is ready, take a seat at the table to dine on your own creations. As you relish the flavors of the food, also delight in insightful conversation with Hong, who make sure that you get your fill of both delicious cuisine and chatter. At the end of the day, record the recipes with the help of your translator, and bid your host farewell, having gained new experiences and authentic dishes to recreate at home.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour