Day Trips & Excursions
Spend a night in Hanoi with a host family to experience the charm of local life. Practice your Vietnamese, try some traditional pastimes, dine on authentic dishes, and get firsthand experience with the everyday culture as you make some new friends.
Head out from your hotel to your host family's home. Located near the Red River with a wonderful view of the Long Biên Bridge, the villa features 4 spacious and cozy private rooms featuring a balcony and glass window, double beds with private bathrooms, Internet, TV, a hot shower, fan, and air conditioner.
During the afternoon, you can learn simple Vietnamese phrases from your host or relax in the courtyard with traditional games such as Jianzi, badminton, or Chinese chess. You can also join your hosts as they prepare dinner and pick up some local cooking techniques.
After your dinner, take some more time for small talk to learn about the people and their culture before you turn in for the night. Get up for some breakfast the next morning, and then bid your hosts farewell as you set off on your next trip.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour