Old Quarter Backstreets Tour with Breakfast & Lunch
Get a behind-the-scenes look at the Old Quarter on this guided tour and see how residents of this busy area live. After exploring the labyrinth of alleys and ancient streets, featuring a mix of colonial architecture, temples, and narrow houses, visit a local’s home and stop for lunch.
Meet your guide early in the morning to see the bustling streets and vendors already set up with breakfast ready for early risers. After grabbing breakfast and coffee, head to one of the locals’ favorite back alleys that really astonish a first-time visitor. As you explore with your guide, you may be surprised by how much more the Old Quarter offers than what one sees at face value.
Next, visit a local’s home and chat with the resident to understand how one leads life among this chaotic maze of centuries-old streets and alleys before you stop for lunch. With a wide variety of lunch options, if you don't have something in mind, your guide leads you to one of the popular joints around town. Then get a chance to try street food and enjoy people watching in the area once filled with workshops of craftsmen, traders, blacksmiths, and artists.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour