Mekong Excursion on a Vespa & Cooking Class
Day Trips & Excursions
Get a glimpse of the daily lives of residents along the Mekong River. With your driver leading the way, ride on the back of Vespa to admire the Mekong scenery, interact with locals, and enjoy a hands-on cooking class to get a sense of local cuisine.
Your excursion begins with a convenient pickup from your central Ho Chi Minh City hotel. With a small group of 12 people, this is a great chance to mingle with local residents and get a sense of the traditional way of life in Mekong as you ride on the back of a Vespa. Take a ferry to visit local traditional production centers such as a fish farm, rice wine shop, and a carpentry shop.
Then stop by a vibrant riverside market to shop with your chef to select ingredients for your cooking class. During your cooking lesson along the banks of the river, you prepare a delicious meal for lunch. After your culinary lesson, taste the fruits of your labor as you dine on the lunch you just prepared and then return to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour