Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
Food & Drink
Explore Vietnamese culinary delights in the heart of downtown Saigon. In the evening light, delve into the city's food scene as you follow your expert guide on this walking tour to discover new cuisine and treat your taste buds to some of the finest authentic foods in Vietnam.
After pickup from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel, meet your guide and begin your evening exploration of Saigon. Snake through the small alleyways only a local could take you to, heading toward one of the city's most popular restaurants. Your guide describes the transformation the city has undergone in recent years and it's treasured past, as you try some of the weird and wonderful foods Vietnam is renowned for.
Watch Saigon come alive under the cover of darkness as you tour the foodie-luring hotspots of the city. Visit locally beloved street stalls, having the opportunity to enjoy a dinner banquet including rice paper pizza, fresh snail dishes, and a Vietnamese pancake known as banh xeo. Pull up a stool and soak in the animated ambiance before your night ends on a nice note with a delicious sweet soup dessert.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour