Insider's Guide Shopping Tour
If you are enthusiastic about quality textiles, clothes, and crafts, shopping in Hanoi does not disappoint. With the help of your friendly English-speaking guide, shop for silk, silver, lacquer ware, embroidered goods, and authentic local crafts.
Since language can be a barrier in a new city, join this excursion for a less stressful way to discover an interesting side of Hanoi. Get a chance to visit many stores, practice bargaining with vendors, and buy your favorite things at the best places in Hanoi. You also have the opportunity to try a delicious dessert or drink.
On this excursion in Hanoi, a city with a good range of indoor and outdoor markets as well as a lively arts scene, you are sure to find a lot to buy—but under less stressful conditions than other frenetic cities thanks to your knowledgeable guide.
Choose to shop for 4 things from the following list:
- Ao dai
- Fabric, silk, or tailoring
- Bags and wallets
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour