Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
Explore the sights of Ho Chi Minh City at your own pace on a tour bus. Enjoy unlimited rides for 24 hours, hopping on and off at popular sites such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Independence Palace, and the War Remnants Museum.
Board the air-conditioned bus and listen to fascinating commentary until you're ready to hop off. Perhaps start with a 360-degree view of the city from the Saigon Skydeck, and then try your hand at haggling at the lively Ben Thanh Market, the city's largest marketplace. Push through the crowds and buy handicrafts to take home or try out some local cuisine.
Stop in the heart of the city at the red-brick Notre Dame Cathedral, a prominent part of the skyline with its spire-tipped twin towers and home to the "weeping" Virgin Mary statue that drew thousands in 2005. Across the way is the Saigon Central Post Office, a striking mix of Gothic and French architecture designed by Gustave Eiffel.
At the War Remnants Museum, explore exhibits on the pain and destruction of the Vietnam War. Then, lighten things up with a stroll along Nguyen Hue Street—the city's first pedestrian promenade and a hopping place to hang out awhile.
- Bus Station at 23/9 Park
- Ben Thanh Market
- Saigon Skydeck
- Bach Dang Pier
- City Hall – Opera House – Nguyen Hue pedestrian street
- Independence Palace
- Notre Dame Cathedral – Central Post Office
- History Museum – Saigon Zoo
- War Remnants Museum
- Pham Ngu Lao Street – the backpacker district
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour