Hoi An Street Food Motorbike Tour
Food & Drink
A trip to Hoi An is not complete without tasting its delicious street food. Taste your way through the highways of Hoi An's savory noodles, fresh breads, tasty salads, and sweet cakes on this tour. Gain an insight into local culture and discover new flavors as you whiz through the city.
Combine food with adventure and you get an unforgettable experience. Meet your guide and begin your tour with a safety briefing before hopping on your very own motorbike. Drive yourself or hop on the back with a own personal driver. Head off the beaten track, as you zip by delightful stalls and markets, and drive by charming villages to discover the secrets and hidden gems of Hoi An.
Along the way, enjoy 5 tasting stops, where you can meet local vendors and sample delectable dishes that are typical to the city. Indulge your taste buds with a serving of barbecue beef scallop, slurp on a bowl of cau lau noodles, try a banana flower salad, or taste one of the freshest banh mi sandwiches in Hoi An.
Marvel at an array of cakes—from steamed savory Water Fern cakes to the traditional IT cake and the curiously named Husband and Wife cake. Let your local guide narrate the history and culture of the Vietnamese cuisine as you nibble away and discover new flavors and aromas.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour