Discover a few of Hoi An's cherished street food dishes while riding around the Ancient Town on a motorbike. Marvel at the rich, ancient architecture between bites of unique Hoi An dishes—cao lau, Madam Phuong bread, and even a salad made from banana flowers.
Get picked up from your Hoi An hotel on a motorbike and take off on the centuries-old streets. Hang on to your friendly local guide as you cruise through ancient alleyways, on your way to discovering the most exquisite street food dishes in the city.
Travel to where the locals eat, and along the way come to appreciate the ancient architecture present in the longtime South-East Asian port town. Get closer to the everyday people of Vietnam, seeing how they live, work, and eat.
Sample street food includes:
- Madam Phuong bread
- Bánh Bèo (steamed rice cake)
- Cao lầu (noodles with pork and greens)
- Husband and wife cake (Vietnamese wedding cake)
- Bánh ít lá gai (rice cake wrapped in leaves)
- Savory coconut pancake
- Balut egg (fertilized egg)
- Banana flower salad
- Barbecue beef and scallops
- Vietnamese dessert