Hội An & Marble Mountains Excursion with Port Pickup
Explore quiet alleys in a port city whose buildings date back to the 15th century, shop for treasured souvenirs in dusty antique shops, and test your stamina on a 156-step stairway that leads to a lofty Buddhist temple on this excursion to historic Hội An and the Marble Mountains.
Meet up with your guide at either the Tien Sa or Chan May port and enjoy the scenic ride through pastoral landscapes to reach the UNESCO-listed town of Hội An. When you arrive, jump out and spend some time wandering this old trading town whose well-preserved architecture and market-lined streets offer a glimpse into bygone Vietnam.
Make time to visit the old Japanese Bridge, snap photos of the Thu Bon River, and stop in at a local restaurant for a delicious lunch of regional specialties. With your appetite sated, jump back in your shuttle and head out of town, bound for misty peaks of the Marble Mountains.
Listen as your guide explains how each of the mountains' prominent crags is said to represent one of the 5 essential elements, and consider making the leg-burning climb to a Buddhist temple just 156 stairs away. Afterward, check out marble-hewn souvenirs made from local quarries and explore the exhibits at the Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture before you head back to your port and get dropped off.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour