Halong Bay 2-Day 1-Night Boat Cruise
Cruises & Water Tours
Explore UNESCO World Heritage Site Halong Bay on this 2-day cruise trip from Hanoi. Marvel at Vietnam's spectacular wonder. Discover the Vung Vieng floating fishing village. Admire the magnificent sunrise and sunset views from your sun deck.
On your first day, depart from your hotel and arrive at Halong Bay's marina, where a refreshing drink welcomes you on board the cruise. While cruising on the calm waters, enjoy a delicious seafood lunch and marvel at the scenic natural surroundings. After lunch, see the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by bamboo boat or kayak.
Back on board your cruise, admire spectacular limestone karts and unique grottos. Jump into the clear waters for a swim or relax on the sun deck. Admire the breathtaking sunset view and feast on a luxury buffet dinner. Take the opportunity to participate in a number of evening activities—singing, cooking demonstrations, squid fishing—before resting in the comfort of your cabin.
On your second day, wake up to a marvelous sunrise and join in a traditional Tai Chi session. Then cruise to the amazing Sung Sot Cave and gaze at the naturally formed stalagmites and stalactites. At the end of your trip relish a buffet brunch before cruising back to the marina, where your transfer to the hotel awaits you.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour