Half-Day Walking Tour of Hoi An Ancient Town
Tours & Sightseeing
Spend the morning exploring the ancient city of Hoi An, a well-preserved South-East Asian trading port. Wander along the UNESCO-listed streets, learning about the port's rich international heritage—evident in its centuries-old architecture—from a knowledgeable local guide.
Meet your guide at your hotel lobby in Hoi An and begin with a walk to the Ancient Town. Walk along the narrow streets, lined on either side by ancient houses with clear Chinese, Japanese, French, and European architectural influences. Learn about the heritage of both international and indigenous cultures in the ancient port.
Visit a number of prominent sites, including the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, and the Chinese-style Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall. Walk through the local fish market and enjoy free time shopping in the old town. At the end of the tour, your guide walks with you back to your hotel.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour