Half-Day Sightseeing Cycling Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
See another side of Hanoi with a trip that takes you away from the busy city center and into the countryside. Venture along the banks of the Red River, by flower gardens, and around West Lake. Sip a cup of coffee and admire the views before pedaling back to the city, past the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
After a quick safety briefing, hop on your bicycle and ride away from Hanoi’s busy Old Quarter into the surrounding countryside. Riding with your small group of 8 people, see local residents going about their daily lives as you pedal along the Red River, visit a pottery village to admire ceramic pots, and pass by floating houses and commercial flower gardens with colorful and fragrant blooms.
Next, take in the view as you pedal around West Lake, Hanoi’s biggest lake and a popular recreation spot. Take a break to rest and sip a coffee at one of the lakeside cafés before you bicycle past the famous Ho Chi Minh Complex and make your way back to your starting point.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour