Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
Cruises & Water Tours
Admire the primordial architecture of Hội An, a beautiful town that's recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. An engaging cooking class, boat ride, and delicious 4-course meal completes this experience and gives you the chance to take part in the daily routines of locals.
After convenient pickup from your hotel, take a relaxing drive to a market to gather ingredients and get a sense of how friendly locals go about their days. Wander the bustling market and pick up all the items you need to make a delicious feast later in the day. You even can even get a few tips about bargaining, which is a common practice in the area.
Continue to Cam Thanh Village and stop at an ancient cemetery, then see a charming house built from palm leaves. Soon, it's time to board a basket boat and drift along the water, admiring views of the lush, green Vietnamese countryside as you travel. You can also enjoy the opportunity to fish for brilliantly colored purple crabs, common in the area.
After your boat ride, head to a restaurant and join an experienced chef for a hands-on cooking class. Use ingredients from the market to put together a meal that represents various staples of the traditional Vietnamese diet, and pick up valuable information about how to prepare these dishes. End your experience with a sit-down lunch before heading back to your hotel.
- Deep-fried spring roll
- Papaya salad with shrimp cracker
- Pork or fish in a clay pot with steamed rice
- Banh Xeo—a rice pancake with fresh salad, seasonal fruit
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour