Ha Long Bay Seaplane Tour & Day Cruise
Cruises & Water Tours
The iconic sights of Ha Long Bay form the setting for a day of sightseeing both on and above the sea. Combine a seaplane flight over the tall limestone islands with a cruise through the bay's calm waters aboard a Vietnamese junk, and get a real feel for this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
When you arrive at the Tuan Chau marina, climb aboard a waiting seaplane and taxi out on the water for a flight over the bay. Once you take to the air, you get amazing views over the magnificent landscape of limestone pillars rising out of the waters, dusted with lush green shrubbery. Check out the islands of Cong Do and Ba Ham as you fly out to the edge of the Gulf of Tonkin.
Come back to earth after a thrilling water landing, and then board a vessel for your relaxed cruise onto Dao Tung Lam Bay. You're served a delicious buffet lunch of traditional Vietnamese dishes while you enjoy one of the world's most iconic landscapes, with views of the huge limestone karsts that rise from the calm waters. Get a look at the huge grotto of stalactites and stalagmites at Paradise Cave before you return to shore in the afternoon.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour