Ha Long Bay Full-Day Cruise
Cruises & Water Tours
Explore the expansive beauty of Ha Long Bay on a day-long boating adventure cruise. Navigate over 2,000 mostly uninhabited limestone cliffs, draped in lush greenery and sprouting out from the crystal clear waters. Venture into gorgeous caves and enjoy time to sunbathe on the deck.
Get picked up from your Hanoi hotel and travel to Ha Long Bay, and board a traditional boat. Witness the staggering number of sheer limestone cliffs dotting the waters. Over millions of years, tectonic forces pushed the limestone out of the water, and lapping waves carved out vast caverns and unique formations.
Eat a lunch of fresh seafood and enjoy the spectacular scenery—including Dinh Huong (incense burner), Cho Da (stone dog), and Ga Choi (fighting cocks) islands. Visit the caves of Thien Cung—with sights considered heavenly—and Dau Go, full of moss and beautiful stalactites. At the end of the day, cruise back to the harbor and get transported back to your hotel in Hanoi.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour