Full-Day Tour of Hoa Lư & Tam Cốc with Boat & Bike Ride
Cruises & Water Tours
Diversity of culture combined with 1,000-year-old heritage and traditions is the main highlight of Hoa Lu, Vietnam's medieval ancient capital. This beautiful city is sure to capture your interest and immerse you in rich Southeast Asian culture.
Begin the day with convenient pickup from your hotel and a relaxing ride to Hoa Lu. Cruise through the bustling streets of the capital and marvel at famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. You soon make your way to Tam Cốc for a flavorful Vietnamese for lunch around midday.
After lunch, step aboard a boat and drift peacefully along a scenic river through the lush, green landscape around Tam Cốc. Witness the beauty of towering peaks and karst rock formations as your guide rows you gently along, and gaze into deep caves carved into the limestone.
After your boat trip, continue your journey with a bike ride on quiet roads through quaint local villages, rice fields, and rocky outcrops surrounding Tam Cốc. Your guide shares stories about the area's history as you pedal along before your tour comes to an end with transportation back to your hotel.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour