Full-Day Mekong Delta Cycling & River Cruise
Tours & Sightseeing
Explore the daily life and culture of the Mekong Delta on a full-day tour with a professional guide. Cycle around the town and countryside in Tan An, admire stunning pagodas on the trek to My Tho, hop in a boat to cruise down the Tien River, and taste the sweet fruit in a local orchard.
Set out from Ho Chi Minh City after pickup from your hotel and head to Tan An. Retrieve your bike and take off on a scenic 24-mile (40-km) journey to My Tho. Pause to catch your breath from cycling along the route and admire the impressive pagodas, including Cao Dai and Vinh Trang.
Hop off your bike in My Tho and transfer to a boat for a relaxing ride on the Tien River. You glide past the 4 main islets to discover the houses constructed from coconut trees. Make stops at small factories to see other coconut-based products and candy.
Next, you travel by oxcart to a neighboring orchard to sample the delicious fruit. Continue on to a nearby bee farm to witness how honey is collected.
End your day-long excursion taking in the sights on the drive back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour