Full-Day Hanoi History & Landmarks Tour
Spend a full day exploring the most important historic and cultural sites in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. Experience the Ho Chi Minh Mausoluem, the Ethnology Museum, Hoan Kiem Lake, and Hanoi's Old Quarter as you navigate the city with a knowledgeable guide in a small group.
Get picked up from your Hanoi hotel and make your first stop at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Learn about the structure's unique history and architecture from your guide, before moving on to the One Pillar Pagoda, created by King Ly Thai To in 1049. This ancient pagoda stands over water balanced on—you guessed it—a single pillar. See the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West Lake, and visit the traditional Bat Trang pottery village, before stopping for lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, enter the Ethnology Museum, considered by many to be the best museum in Vietnam. Learn about the country's extensive cultural history before visiting the Literature Temple, Quoc Tu Giam, and Vietnam's first university, built in 1070, featuring well-preserved architecture and gardens. See the peaceful waters at Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple, and then journey through Hanoi's Old Quarter to do some shopping and exploration before the tour ends.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour