Full-Day Hanoi City Tour
Explore Hanoi, the thousand-year capital of Vietnam, on a full-day tour with a friendly, knowledgeable guide. Witness the city's many ancient monuments, enjoy a meal of traditional Vietnamese food for lunch, and sit back for a ride in the Old Quarter aboard a pedal-powered cyclo.
Get picked up from your hotel in Hanoi and begin a day-long exploration of one of Vietnam's most important cultural centers. Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, an important location in modern Vietnamese history and the final resting place of Ho Chi Minh, the country's former leader. Afterward, visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, the oldest in the city at almost 1,400 years. Continue to Quan Than Temple—a Taoist temple—and then the Temple of Literature, a Confucian temple constructed in 1070 that housed the country's first national university.
Eat lunch at a local restaurant before visiting the Ethnology Museum, a unique museum that focuses on Vietnam's 54 officially recognized ethnic groups, and is considered to be Vietnam's finest modern museum. Next, board a pedal-powered cyclo for a leisurely tour around Hoan Kiem Lake. Enjoy exploring Hanoi's Old Quarter before getting dropped off back at your hotel.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour