Full-Day Hanoi Bike Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
Escape from the bustling city and ride a bike through rural Vietnam. Coast through traditional villages as you meet friendly locals, admire the stretching landscapes of water rice and maize fields, and eat a delicious home-cooked lunch before exploring an ancient village full of pagodas and temples.
Get picked up from your hotel in Hanoi and travel to the starting point, where you get familiar with your bike. Navigate the crowded city streets before escaping into the gorgeous countryside. Arrive at Ky Son village, an ancient community where local farmers introduce you to water rice and maize cultivation practices. Arrive at a local home, enjoy a welcoming drink, and join the host family for a home-cooked lunch.
In the afternoon, bike along quiet village roads to reach Duong Lam, an ancient place full of pagodas and temples. Come into contact with a traditional way of life housed within ancient buildings. Continue to Mong Phu, a village in Duong Lam, a large farming commune that practices a traditional communal lifestyle in buildings that date back nearly 400 years. At the end of the trip, return to Hanoi to get dropped off at your hotel.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour