Fishing Excursion with a Local
Set out on a wooden fishing boat and take in the winding, river-side scenery of the Vietnamese countryside. Catch a few fish with a net, getting patient assistance from your friendly and experienced host, before enjoying a light meal from the day's catch.
Meet your guide, Mr. Tran Gai, an experienced fisherman, along the Thu Bon river. Mr. Tran fishes this river almost every day, and has a wealth of experience to share with curious travelers. Take a few moments between working with the nets to appreciate the stunning countryside that surrounds you, including village roads winding around houses and corn fields on either side of the river.
The general rhythm of local village life revolves around fishing and farming. Mr. Tran plays a patient game with his fishing nets, and he teaches you to follow his lead as you work the beautiful waters of the Thu Bon. At the end of your experience, enjoy a light dish consisting of the fish you caught.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour