Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show
Food & Drink
See what makes Hanoi one of Vietnam's most captivating cities with a tour that introduces you to the capital's vibrant art scene. Take a walk through the city's Old Quarter, savor a traditional dinner, and watch an entertaining show with music and performances from throughout the country's history.
After meeting your guide, head out from your hotel to visit the Fine Arts Museum, which hosts an outstanding collection of Vietnamese art. After your visit, take a walking tour around Hanoi's Old Quarter, which still has the original street layout and architecture of the ancient city.
Have dinner with cha ca la vong, a local specialty of grilled fish served with noodle, and complete your tour with a visit to the Ca Tru show, a fascinating type of vocal music from northern Vietnam. Transfer back to hotel to finish an exciting day in Hanoi.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour