Fine Art of Woodcarving Workshop
Try out the fine art of woodworking with a workshop that shows you ancient Vietnamese traditions that still endure to this day. You can get an insight into the craft that developed when countless communities turned out exquisite pieces for the elite.
In the Kim Bong woodworking village, you can see a bit of Hoi An's former glory, as a number of craftsmen still devote themselves to the practice that flourished more than 300 years ago. Get in touch with the intricate techniques and find a new appreciation for the craft by learning from a master and creating something amazing of your own.
Even if you've never touched a wood carving before, the expert instruction can have you be up and crafting in no time. You can carve your own mango-shaped tray or plate to get a respectable and personalized souvenir to take home at the end of the workshop.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour