Excursion to Cu Lao Cham Marine Park
Cruises & Water Tours
Escape via speedboat to the beautiful Cham Islands, a national marine park off Hoi An's coast. Enjoy a day of leisure. Take a visit to a local fishing village, go snorkeling or swimming in the crystal-clear water, and marvel at colorful marine life in spectacular coral reefs.
Start your day trip with a pickup from your hotel and enjoy a scenic drive along the eastern coastline of Vietnam towards Cua Dai Wharf. Upon arrival, a speedboat takes you over to the spectacular Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a UNESCO-listed biosphere reserve.
Pass by native fishing villages and watch the locals go about their seemingly idyllic lives before swimming in the exquisite, azure water. Alternatively, go snorkeling to wonder more closely at the diverse marine life.
Once you've worked up an appetite, break for a delicious fresh seafood lunch by the ocean. Take time to laze on the pristine white-sand beach and observe the stunning scenery or go fishing (additional cost). After an action-packed day, a speedboat brings you back to the jetty, where your return transfer awaits you.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour