Discover Can Gio Mangrove Forest
Cruises & Water Tours
Leaving the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City, your driver takes you off to the coast to visit the lush biosphere reserve of Can Gio Mangrove Forest and Rung Sac Guerilla Base. Take a boat through the crisscrossed waterway of the mangrove forest, stop for lunch, and admire the idyllic countryside.
Climb on a scooter and as you leave Ho Chi Minh City with your experienced guide, watch from the back of the scooter as the scenery changes from bustling urban streets to rural countryside with enormous rice fields, terrace houses hidden under the shade of the fruit orchards, and dirt trails.
Next, take a ferry across the biggest river in Saigon and perhaps visit a local incense workshop before you stop for lunch at a restaurant by the riverside and savor freshly caught seafood. Then head to Rung Sac Guerilla Base and enjoy a boat ride through the crisscrossed waterway of the amazing mangroves system, considered as the National Biosphere Reserve Area.
The tour also offers a chance for experienced fellows to ride the scooters themselves. Sit back and enjoy the ride as you explore the beautiful biosphere area before your guide takes you back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour