City Sightseeing Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Enjoy a scenic day exploring the cultural sites of Ho Chi Minh. Relish a cup of Vietnamese coffee at the central park, and view the magnificent Notre Dame Cathedral and the iconic Central Post Office. See the elegant Thein Hou Pagoda and stop by a local market before ending with a delicious meal.
After a hotel pickup, get acquainted with your guide dressed in a traditional red costume. Start your tour at the central park where you’ll enjoy a strong Vietnamese coffee to go with the beautiful scenery. Continue on to the Notre Dame Cathedral, built in the 18th century, and admire the rich red of the Marseille bricks.
Take in the neoclassical architecture of the Saigon Central Post Office before moving on to your next destination. Stop by a local market for a look at various tropical fruits of the region and even basic cooking utensils with help from your guide. Complete your journey with a delicious traditional meal of pork hash wrapped in banana leaf and steak noodles as well as other scrumptious dishes.
Afterward, get dropped off at your hotel or you can request a drop-off somewhere in the city center.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour