Infuse some new life into a once-discarded piece of glassware with this workshop that takes you through the art of bottle painting. You can learn the ornamental and functional uses of these timeless techniques and create a unique piece of art to bring home from your time in Hanoi.
In the heart of the Vietnamese capital's Ba Dinh district, join a dedicated artist specialized in transforming glass bottles into works of exquisite design. From selecting, cutting, and painting the bottle to infusing your own style and personality, you can fashion the bottles to serve as lamps, vases, and even bonsai gardens.
Your time in this environmentally friendly workshop lets you experience how waste can be transformed into beautiful works of art, all as you bring your own recycled creation into being.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour