Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
Light, strong, and sustainable, bamboo is a remarkable resource for the environmentally conscious crafter. Join a host whose love affair with bamboo crafts has led to a variety of amazing pieces that combine utility with artistic beauty, and learn to create your own unique piece of art.
In this workshop, you can get a firsthand look at the plant's variety of uses, which lends itself to everything from small crafts and souvenirs to entire houses. You can see examples like a speaker cabinet made of tuned bamboo tubes on a bamboo frame, along with plenty of utility items such as picture frames and vases.
Under the guidance of your host and instructor, you can discover the incredible versatility of the bamboo for yourself and create your own handmade craft.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour