Bamboo Bicycle Crafting Workshop
Get the one-of-a-kind opportunity to craft your own bicycle using one of Asia's most iconic and versatile materials. With a master's expert guidance, this workshop lets you form a bicycle frame out of bamboo for a hands-on experience to get a memento like no other.
Using bamboo from the nipa palm forest that lies just outside of Hoi An, your host walks you through the process of hand-fashioning your very own bicycle. Discover why bamboo is loved by the locals and get a sense of its strength and reliability as you work under the guidance of an expert craftsman.
The workshop covers the first 3 days of the crafting process, with sessions of up to 8 hours a day—enough to get you halfway through the process of building your bamboo bike. Afterward, your host takes over the process, applying the finer finishing details to produce a bike you can take out to ride.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour