Admission to A O Show Saigon
Optical illusions, amazing choreography, powerful acrobatics, and traditional music create a one-of-a-kind show. Prepare to be amazed and transported from modern hubs to rural landscape in a thrilling show that captures the true Vietnamese spirit.
Admire the exterior of the French-designed Saigon Opera House before venturing inside this architectural gem. Sip on a refreshing drink before making yourself comfortable and enjoying the performance. The A O Show Saigon is a powerful acrobatic revue with a simplistic yet elegant stage display. See giant woven baskets turn into flamingos and crabs in front of your eyes.
The show does not follow any script; you're introduced to characters and landscape through movement, song, and dance. Listen to traditional music like "Don Ca Tai Tu," see regional dances, and watch impressive choreography. Using bamboo canes and large woven baskets, the acrobats create amazing optical illusions. Soon you find yourself in front of a lotus swamp in rural Vietnam and then back to the modern city in no time.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour